Often, we never know what life's going to hand us when it comes to health. We might need proper care and excellent medical resources in a home-like setting. Thus, Highland Care Center provides you with a skilled nursing facility in Salt Lake City, Ut. It is a licensed residential therapeutic facility for older adults, along with disabled people supplying round-the-clock expert nursing care and daily assistance. It is a holistic approach to heal your body that will bring you recovery.
What is a skilled nursing facility?
A skilled nursing facility is an advanced facility or part of the hospital that provides professional services for rehabilitation and therapy along with wound care. At Salt Lake City, we deliver on-hand 24-hours-a-day nursing staff that will look after you and give you proper assistance in a calm and peaceful environment. This assistance ranges from simple daily activities like going for a walk to proper medication by a licensed physician available along with therapy sessions.
We customize each resident's care plan that includes their medicines, diet plan, exercises, and other activities that enhance their mood and comfort. It can be a short-term or long-term plan depending on the condition of the patient. We treat each patient like family and provide assistance that reflects the individual's needs and preferences. Your comfort, satisfaction, and convenience are of paramount importance to us.
A skilled nursing facility at Salt Lake City, Ut
We provide you with several services involved, mostly in assisted living, nursing care, and emergency medical care. Some of them include:
- 24/7 Skilled Nursing - Our experienced and very efficient nursing staff is always available to manage care, pain, medication, and hygiene of the patients to make them comfortable. They carry out tasks like checking blood pressure, giving medicines and injections, intravenous (IV) therapy, physical therapy, monitoring vital signs, etc. Our skilled nurses are well-trained to satisfy all your requirements for sudden recovery.
- Physical Therapy - Physical therapy works with the person to help them regain strength, endurance, flexibility, balance, and range of motion. Physical therapists available here are very devoted, and they make you regain your independence in no time.
- Occupational Therapy - It includes activities of daily living such as bathing, dressing, grooming, work, play, and leisure.
- Speech therapy - It evaluates a person's speech and helps to eliminate the trouble with speech and swallowing.
- Physician Oversight and Care - Our medical director, stays in the building for hours during the week and is available for emergency cases. We provide you with the most exceptional skilled nursing facility in Salt Lake City, Ut that carries out every service possible. Our sole purpose is your recovery and satisfaction.
When to look for a nursing facility
A skilled nursing facility is a source of transitional care between a hospital and a personal residence. Patients can stay here until their rehabilitation treatment is going on. A few examples when skilled nursing care is needed are the following:
- Rehabilitation care due to fractures
- Post-surgical care
- Respiratory care
- Parkinson's care
- Stroke recovery
- Weakness or physical decline
- Urine incontinence, etc.
As a specialized skilled nursing facility in Salt Lake City, Ut, we, at Highland Care Center, help patients to live a healthy and productive life. Call us today to help yourself and your loved ones.Skilled Nursing Facility Salt Lake City Ut
View Larger Map