1. Recognizing Your Own Negativity
- Anxious thoughts and worry
- Criticism and self-beating
- Regret and guilt
- Ordinary problems
- Being always discontented and wanting more and more.
2. Take Control of your Thoughts
For you to free yourself from negative thoughts, you must be aware of your own thoughts. Paying attention to what goes on inside your mind is very crucial at any given time. Shut-down any negative thoughts that arise before they even get the chance to control your brain. Always remain in the loop when it comes to the events that take place in your inner environment.
Be an impartial witness to your thoughts. Don’t take your thoughts very seriously, they are not you. Instead, see them as inner objects that you are merely observing, taking the good and discarding the bad.