Have you ever wondered why you are still single in a world with billions of men? Gone are the days when there were no means of communication available to people for their personal use. Today, there is no dearth of opportunities, provided you know how to use them. Before you start blaming the world and become a negative thinker, try to analyze and ask yourself – Are you A Good Date? Remember, no one knows you better than you do. Here are some of the basic things you must consider before declaring what is ‘worth’ and what is not.
Are You A Good Date Checklist
- Stay the Way you are: We all are imaginative and start experimenting whenever we get an opportunity. It may be fun but leaves a negative impression on the person meeting you for the first time. You may think you are the best actor in the world but the stage is missing. All you need to be is the one you are.
- Never Expect Him to Pay the Bills: Sharing the bill is the best option but avoid being a calculator. If he offers to pay, let him but never commit the blunder of asking him. It gives the impression you are not your own person.
- Wear What Makes You Feel Beautiful: Although the day is special for you keep in mind it is not your wedding day. Dress up in a casual way that makes you ‘feel’ comfortable and beautiful. Everyone has a choice and you may feel like wearing something provocative but it could send the message that you are desperate.
- Be Honest but Avoid Complaining: We all have our own problems in life but one should be choosy in making them public. You may be facing a crisis but bringing this fact into your conversation can be disastrous for a new beginning. You will not only make the atmosphere heavy but also leave an impression of being high maintenance.
- Avoid Discussing The Past: Everybody has a past but the future lies in the way we handle our present. You may be a good historian but the need of the hour is the one who can make the best of the present time. Sometimes, it is better to be silent than to discuss what is irrelevant. Still, if you cannot avoid taking dips into your past, try to be as brief as possible.
- Maximize Your Chances: Avoid drawing lines and setting absolutes. Be positive and keep your morale high. Live life in the moment. Avail as many chances as possible. Remember, there is nothing like the last opportunity.